| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Visby in December is very cool at 0.7 °C (33.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.5 °C (36.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.6 °C (29.1 °F).
- In December the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 4.1 °C (7.4 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry with sleet or snow at intervals. Only 51mm (2in) of H2O is laid down across on average 18 days.
- In December the blue above Visby is extremely dismal having an average of a grim 0:42 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 6:33 long and the longest day is 7:01 long with an average length of 6:41.
- There are approximately 5:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 11.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 88.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Visby December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Visby, Sweden
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Visby:
- Mariehamn, Åland Islands - 286.6 kms (178.1 miles) NNE
- Vilsandi, Estonia - 218.9 kms (136.1 miles) ENE
- Riga, Latvia - 347.6 kms (216 miles) ESE
- Liepaja, Latvia - 208.8 kms (129.7 miles) SE
- Telsiai, Lithuania - 301.9 kms (187.6 miles) SE
- Klaipeda, Lithuania - 272.6 kms (169.4 miles) SE
- Laukuva, Lithuania - 329.9 kms (205 miles) SE
- Silute, Lithuania - 319.8 kms (198.7 miles) SE
- Nida, Lithuania - 309.4 kms (192.2 miles) SSE
- Hel, Poland - 341.8 kms (212.4 miles) S