| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Visby in February is slightly cold at -1.8 °C (28.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 0.3 °C (32.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.3 °C (24.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 4.6 °C (8.3 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with snow once in a while. A paltry 28mm (1.1in) of liquid is deposited across an average of 15 days.
- In February the skies in Visby are really dreary with on average only 1:48 of beaming solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 8:19 long and the longest day is 10:26 long with an average length of 9:21.
- There are approximately 7:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 20% of daylight hours and cloudy 80% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Visby February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Visby, Sweden
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Visby:
- Mariehamn, Åland Islands - 286.6 kms (178.1 miles) NNE
- Vilsandi, Estonia - 218.9 kms (136.1 miles) ENE
- Riga, Latvia - 347.6 kms (216 miles) ESE
- Liepaja, Latvia - 208.8 kms (129.7 miles) SE
- Telsiai, Lithuania - 301.9 kms (187.6 miles) SE
- Klaipeda, Lithuania - 272.6 kms (169.4 miles) SE
- Laukuva, Lithuania - 329.9 kms (205 miles) SE
- Silute, Lithuania - 319.8 kms (198.7 miles) SE
- Nida, Lithuania - 309.4 kms (192.2 miles) SSE
- Hel, Poland - 341.8 kms (212.4 miles) S