| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Visby in August is very mild at 15.9 °C (60.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.1 °C (53.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in August is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry with rain occasionally. Only 50mm (2in) of H2O precipitates across on average 12 days.
- In August the blue above Visby is moderately sunny with an average of a pleasing 8:13 of brilliant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 14:05 long and the longest day is 16:26 long with an average length of 15:18.
- There are approximately 6:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Visby August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Visby, Sweden
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Visby:
- Mariehamn, Åland Islands - 286.6 kms (178.1 miles) NNE
- Vilsandi, Estonia - 218.9 kms (136.1 miles) ENE
- Riga, Latvia - 347.6 kms (216 miles) ESE
- Liepaja, Latvia - 208.8 kms (129.7 miles) SE
- Telsiai, Lithuania - 301.9 kms (187.6 miles) SE
- Klaipeda, Lithuania - 272.6 kms (169.4 miles) SE
- Laukuva, Lithuania - 329.9 kms (205 miles) SE
- Silute, Lithuania - 319.8 kms (198.7 miles) SE
- Nida, Lithuania - 309.4 kms (192.2 miles) SSE
- Hel, Poland - 341.8 kms (212.4 miles) S